Unlike other cards in the market, Mashreq Cashback Credit Card does not have any minimum spend thresholds. This means you will start saving on your spending from as little as AED 1/-
All retail purchases made on the card will be eligible for the cashback. Spends not qualified for cashback are:
- Balance transfers
- Local cash advances
- Credit card cheques
- Finance charges
- All fees charged on the Card by the Bank
- Transactions reversed by Merchants
- Utility bill payments like telephone bills, water and electricity bills made through the Bank’s payment channels like Call Center, Mashreq Online, ATM, Mobile Banking, Branches or any other Bank’s payment channel.
Unlimited Cashback on all spend
- 5% Cashback on dining spends in the UAE
- 2% Cashback on international spends
- 1% Cashback on other local spends
- No caps. No complicated calculations. Just pure savings, guaranteed
The cashback will be calculated on your statement date. For example: For customers with a statement date (billing cycle) on the 25th – Spends posted between the 25th and 24th of every month will be considered.
The cashback can be redeemed on achievement of a minimum of AED 100/- as a cashback balance.
To redeem your cashback: – Visit Mashreq Online Banking on mashreq.com for online redemption, or – Call the Direct Banking Center at 04-4244444 and place a request for the same. The cashback will be credited within a maximum of 3 working days into the Cashback Credit Card account.
the cashback earned has a maximum validity of 18 months from the date of earning. If the cashback is not redeemed within this period, it will be expired.
20% cashback for the first 6 months at Zomato, Netflix, Careem, Noon, UberEats, iTunes, Uber, Du, Talabat, Amazon Prime & Etisalat.